In the course of our Research Seminar Dynamical Systems, current results on the research subjects regarding the theory of dynamical systems, control theory and partial differential equations will be presented.
Sporadically, guests from other universities talk about their work.
In summer semester 2021, the seminar will take place on Mondays, at 2 p.m. via zoom.
Please don't hesitate to contact us (email@example.com) if you would like to receive invitations for the zoom-meetings or if you are interested in giving a talk.
- 25.02.2021: Alexander Kilian (U Passau):
Linear infinite-dimensional Port-Hamiltonian systems
- 18.01.2021: Alexander Dobrick (U Kiel):
The semigroup at infinity and its applications to coupled parabolic equations
- 11.01.2021: Dr. Felix Schwenninger (TU Twente):
Extremal admissibility and Baillon’s Theorem on maximal regularity
- 21.12.2020: Prof. Dr. Fabian Wirth (U Passau):
- 14.12.2020: Vladimír Švígler (U Pilsen):
Bifurcations in Nagumo equations on graphs and Fiedler vectors
- 07.12.2020: PD Dr. Christoph Kawan (LMU):
Remote state estimation: a variational formulation for the data-rate limit
- 30.11.2020: Till Hauser (U Jena):
Entropy in the context of aperiodic order
- 23.11.2020: Dr.Andrii Mironchenko (U Passau):
Stability of infinite-dimensional systems with integrable inputs: Lyapunov-based approach
- 16.11.2020: Dr. Jochen Glück (U Passau):
Convergence to equilibrium for systems of parabolic equations with a matrix potential
- 09.11.2020: Dr. Jeremias Epperlein (U Passau):
Iterated Minkowski sums, horoballs and north-south dynamics
- 28.09.2020: Sahiba Arora (TU Dresden):
Locally Eventually Positive C_0-semigroups