Lehrstuhl für Technische Informatik
Phone: 0049 851 509 3043
E-Mail: dominik.puellen [at] uni-passau.de
- Certification of safety-critical architectures (IEC 62443, ISO/SAE 21434, ...)
- Safety-Security Co-Engineering in the context of automated driving
- Surveillance and runtime analysis of potentially safety-critical security incidents
Currently, we are looking for a student assistent to support us with programming tasks in the UNICARagil project. The monthly working load is up to negotiation.
- C/C++ programming experience
- Independent working attitude
- Interest in the UNICARagil project
If you have interest in a paid student position, please contact me by email and introduce yourself.
Do you want to write your thesis in the field of automotive information security? Are you interested in the question how to safely and securly operate a self-driving road vehicle? In that case, please write an email to obtain more information.
Please be aware that too general requests without a personal note concering your topic of choice remain unanswered.