Please refer to the list of our publications. Currently, researchers at this group are involved in the following projects:
- MORFEUS (Resilience for embedded devices)
- Atomic set serializability, a data-centric correctness criterion for concurrent programs (in collaboration with IBM Research).
- Programming Principles and Abstractions for Privacy (CRC 1223)
- RS³ (SPP 1496) Information flow control for browser components
- SmartPriv(Mobile Security for Android)
- Valsoft/Joana, information flow control for Java based on program slicing and path conditions.