The following seminars will be offered in summer semester 2020. Most of them were presented at the seminar presentation (22 January 2020). Here you find an overview and some general information about seminars.
Below are the seminars offered in the current winter semester 2019/20:
The following master seminars have been presented:
- 5717 Graph Visualization (Prof. Rutter)
- 5737 Ideals in numerical Applications (Prof. Sauer)
- 5786 Applied Computer Algebra (Dr. Ngoc Long Le)
- 5805 Embedded Systems (Prof. Kranz)
- 5867 Pure Mathematcis (Prof. Kaiser)
- 5888 Cloud Computing (Prof. Reiser)
- 5959 Intelligent Systems (Prof. Krestel)
- 5986 Big Data (Prof. Endres)
- 6000 Innovative Industrial Software (Prof. Kranz)
Note: Some of the following seminars are Bachelor seminars not Master seminars!