To get your vaccination you have to register beforehand:
- in Stud.IP, course code 999999 – please register by 8:00 a.m. on Thursday, 15 July
- and in the Bavarian vaccination portal. You must register yourself in both systems to get the vaccination. Please note: If your registered place of residence is not Passau, please enter "Innstraße 41, 94032 Passau" as your address when registering.
- The system will suggest a vaccination appointment for you. Please ignore this and simply go to the X-Point-Halle on 21 July between 9 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. You do not need to book an appointment in advance, but you should allow some time as registration on site can take a while.
Please take the following documents with you on the day of your vaccination:
- Identity card or passport
- CampusCard and a current enrolment certificate
- The completed information sheet, which includes a medical history questionnaire and consent form
- Optional: vaccination certificate, if you have one
We will inform all registered students in good time if there is anything else to be taken into account. We hope that many of you will make use of this offer!
The next regular update will be posted at 6 p.m. on 14 July. For further advice and announcements, visit www.uni-passau.de/en/coronavirus.
Do you have any further questions? Send us an e-mail! (subject line: 'Coronavirus').