SCINDIS Workshop Series
Fabian Wirth and Andrii Mironchenko have co-founded and co-organised the Workshop series
'Stability and Control of Infinite-Dimensional Systems' (SCINDIS).
Its scope includes but is not limited to
- Stability and control of partial differential equations
- Stability and control of time-delay systems
- Input-to-state stability of infinite-dimensional systems
- Stabilizability of infinite-dimensional systems
- Semigroup and admissibility theory
Previous and future workshops:
SCINDIS 2023, Wuppertal, Germany
SCINDIS 2020, Wuppertal, Germany (took place in 2021 due to the covid pandemics)
≥ 160 registered participants from
≥ 28 countries (online Workshop).
SCINDIS 2018, Würzburg, Germany,
66 participants from 21 countries.
SCINDIS 2016, Passau, Germany,
47 participants from 12 countries.