IM-Workshop 2019 on Signals, Images, and Approximation
Bernried, March 4 - 8, 2019
International workshop on interesting mathematics. The goal of this workshop is to bring together researchers in Applied Approximation with a focus on mathematical aspects of Signal and Image Processing, including subdivision, frame theory, sparse methods, ...
The workshop takes place in the Bavarian forest and has the goal to be an occasion for scientific interaction, discussion and collaboration in an "Oberwolfach" style (without library). Participation is suggested for the full duration of the workshop, and there will be a joint excursion on
There will be no parallel sessions, no invited or plenary speakers and participants can submit two types of talks: survey or detail talks of about 40 min or a focused presentation of a result in 20 min.
The conference will take place in the Hotel "Bernrieder Hof"
Bernried can be reached via Plattling (which is connected quite well by train
to the international airports in Frankfurt and Munich).
We look forward to you and your contributions!
With best regards,
- Batenkov Dimitry, Massachusetts Institute of Technolog
- Charina Maria, University of Vienna
- Conti Costanza, Università di Firenze
- Cotronei Mariantonia, Università Mediterranea di Reggio Calabria
- Dell‘Accio Francesco, Università della Calabria
- Diederichs Benedikt, University of Passau/Fraunhofer EZRT
- Di Tommaso Filomena, Università della Calabria
- Diaz-Fuentes Rafael, Università dell'Insubria
- Groselj Jan, University of Ljubljana,
- Hormann Kai, Università della Svizzera italiana
- Hüning Svenja, Graz University of Technology,
- Kountchev Ognyan, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences
- Lopez Urena Sergio, Universitat de Valencia
- Martin Florian, Technische Universität Darmstadt
- Massopust Peter, Technical University of Munich
- Mejstrik Thomas, University of Vienna
- Reif Uli, Technische Universität Darmstadt
- Rüweler Dörte, University of Passau
- Sande Espen, University of Oslo
- Sauer Tomas, University of Passau/Fraunhofer IIS
- Schiermeier Kathrin, University of Passau
- Skrzipek Michael, Fernuniversität in Hagen
- Speleers Hendrik, University of Rome Tor Vergata
- Stock Michael, University of Passau
- Vapetic Ales, University of Ljubljana
- Zagar Emil, University of Ljubljana and Institute of mathematics