Chair of Digital Libraries and Web Information Systems
Master Thesis Topics
The following topics are available for Students interested in doing their Master Thesis with the chair for Digital Libraries and Web Information Systems:
- DeepSem: A distributional semantics framework based on deep learning.
- Detection of cultural pattern of self-presentation in social networks
- Detection of cultural pattern in Wikipedia
- Design and evaluation of multimodal distributional semantics for automatic style recognition
- Information Extraction to build a Knowledge Graph
- Distant Reading for Literature
- Topic and Trend detection in Literature
- Event and Space detection in Literature
Feel free to contact the chair if you have questions or wish to know more about the topics.