Chair of Complex and Intelligent Systems
- Xinzhou Xu, ACM ICMI 2016 Student Travel Support (60000 JPY), 18th ACM International Conference on Multimodal Interaction, ACM, Tokyo, Japan, 12.-16.11.2016.
- Björn Schuller honoured as one of 50 extraordinary scientists under the age of 40 and "WEF Young Scientist", World Economic Forum (WEF), 2016.
- Winner of the IEEE Spoken Language Processing Student Travel Grant 2016 honoring the student(s) of an outstanding paper in spoken language processing area accepted for publication in a conference (IEEE ICASSP) or a workshop (IEEE ASRU): George Trigeorgis, Erik Marchi with Fabien Ringeval, Raymond Brueckner, Mihalis Nicolaou, Björn Schuller, Stefanos Zafeiriou, "Adieu Features? End-to-end Speech Emotion Recognition using a Deep Convolutional Recurrent Network", IEEE Signal Processing Society, 2016.
- Björn Schuller honoured as one of 40 extraordinary scientists under the age of 40 and "WEF Young Scientist", World Economic Forum (WEF), 2015.
- Best result MediaEval 2015 Benchmark Affective Impact of Movies Task: George Trigeorgis, Eduardo Coutinho, Fabien Ringeval, Erik Marchi, Stefanos Zafeiriou, Björn Schuller: "The ICL-TUM-Passau Approach for the MediaEval 2015 "Affective Impact of Movies" Task", Proc. of the MediaEval 2015 Multimedia Benchmark Workshop, satellite of Interspeech 2015, ISCA, Wurzen, Germany, 03.09.2015.